9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
27% 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

The player winter

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 pm

As we all noticed winter really wanna join us . bounce

I also noticed this time we are a bit divided on a player like winter.
The reason for this open discussion is simpel , i never had any doubts in members joining and expelling from clan if it didnt work.
We also had a system that workt fine.
( i pmt around a few players we started with or askt Tony ... exetera)

For Kareb its different, because i know him long time and he was in clan before.
When we had some little problems in clan i askt winter to leave till the storm was over. Now the storm is over Very Happy i noticed after the merge with External we brought in new players with new idees exetera.

Also respect Tenshins things he discusd with me.
So , i need clans idees how to solve this problem Embarassed

I will add an poll on this so we can see what clan thinks about him.
Also think its fair its open for winter to react on things here .
If i see this thing will end in a flame topic i will close it fast.
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 52
Registratiedatum : 2008-10-02
Leeftijd : 54

Character
Class: Mechanicien
Level: 104
XP:
17/105  (17/105)

View user profile http://r3birth.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Voted i dont know.

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 pm

My reason is simpel.
I see players like Pluis and vn_hello ask clan for a vote on him.
Since those 2 players are basicly 2 players from the beginning when we started i find it hard to say we wait.
Meself talkt many times with Kareb in game and on msn and know him also as fighter wash7.
Exualy , personaly i dont mind him to join ( can expell if he doesnt fit )

But also must remind all if we add him in clan again, it wouldnt be fair if troubles come and he be expellt , because clan didnt work out the problems whit those who dont want him in.

So, I do agree on players who say letts try and give him a chanche but^^

I talkt for example to Tenshin and agree he has also some points to say no.
I see him a few times on temp banlist for his tempere. ( can happen but not very smart )
Also got a lott of pms from players who think he is scammer exetera
( i can handle that, but where there is smoke there is bom )

Also can say this players isnt a hacker or w/e cheats so lett that be clear.

So the discusion is opne guys, i made a start and if those who wanna react make clear why no or why yes it will make it more easy for all to see what happens if we talk about this.

Btw 14 days this topic will be open and my vote for now is i dont know, i hope to say at the end yes or no. cheers
So we can go on whit our PT life. Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Character
XP:
17/105  (17/105)

Back to top Go down

Re: The player winter

Post  fenyl on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:58 pm

I vote i dont know, cuz im not so long in this clan. If i would know al little bit better what the goal of Rob is, then i would give a better opnion. But if rob wants to keep peace in clan, it might be smarter not to invite............even tho i like winter as a person =)

fenyl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluis on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:28 pm

I voted yes, voted yes for many reasons:
First i think all ppl must have a change in life, i know this is only a game but i think it will have a effect in rl aswell
Winter realy wanna join the clan becoz he say, Rebirth is my home clan, "I wanna go home".
I know he has a bad reputation, some say he is a hacker/ scammer etc. , i dont believe this and all who say this know this from hear saying. But... we know he has a temper, I talked many times with him about it that he needs to control his temper, if you get kst or whatever, just walk away as a winner, dont give any respond and let it go.
Yes he got banned for language violation, I also asked him about that, he told me players kst him, he got pissed and then they made ss and send to admins. Well that ss give only 1 site information, it didnt say why he got mad.

Maybe many wonder why i want him to join the clan and make a big issue about it, well maybe it is becoz i'm a mom in rl, used to forgive, forget and try again to make my son a better human. I always feel if i can help to make a human a little more happy it will make this world a better place, and i feel winter disurb a little help from me.
He disurb it becoz he doesnt get a break in ept from so many players, it start already with his nick, *winter*, wrong choice to take same nick as Faz had, he also had already a reputation that didnt do Kareb any good and confused many players who he realy is, before he start play winter he had a char named Wash7, which didnt have a bad reputaion at all, and was loved in the clan. When he started Winter he got flamed so many times that brought the evil out him, thats when all the bad things start for him.

So i wanna ask all other clanmembers to give him this change to join our clan, his last change, and i'm sure he will behave like a good clanmember if all give him a open mind, make a fresh start.

And to Kareb : don't dissapoint me and take control of you're temper Wink
Pluis

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2008-11-11

Character
Class: Priestess
Level: 92
XP:
32/100  (32/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  espikey on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:54 pm

I say yes because i have my doubts about how many players realy have a problem with him or only have a problem from hear saying.
I never had any problems with him and he is always polite to me. I think if many players flame me all time i also will be rude to them and i also would get a bad reputation.

So i vote YESSSS
espikey

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2008-11-12

Character
Class: Pikeman
Level: 90 hahaha
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BAAL on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

YES

dispite the fact that he broke my 80d jav i never had any trouble with him tongue
BAAL

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2008-11-01
Leeftijd : 43

Character
Class: Atalanta
Level: 100
XP:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Goals

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok, first of all after 1 day, 8 votes. silent
Not sure if all can vote forgive me about that. Register again or just register might do the trick.

Ofcourse we dont wanna forget like i explained before when carina was in clan why we made this clan exetera.
If nessesary i will post it here again but that will take us of topic a bit.

I will still look at the comments that make more sence to me than the total votes.

1 of my my goals for this clan discussion must be at least to say yes or no for winter , after 14 days.

Clan is grown up now and we made a big step forward in the game itself.
Since we are human and i was used to make disisions with advice from just 6-10 players ( the core )
there was never need for this kinda vote or discussions in our clan.
Doesnt also mean i never askt others for advice^^

To be onnest, Tony and me could always over rule eachother after listning to other players
and never had problems with that. Also Dawn was more active and very usefull in situations like this.

Still we do the same but this time things can't be ignored if so many players want him in .
I do wath is best for clan as i always did.

So letts focus on 1 thing this 14 days and we will dicide what is best for us as a clan.

So again, discus means we talk about it.
If players vote no, fine by me
I dont and never will point my finger at some1 who doesnt agree for him to join.
Thats ok and understandeble if i have any feedback in here.
But at least any comments would be nice why we dont want him in^^

Dont worry be happy king
BTW nice motor espike tongue
Admin
Admin

Character
XP:
17/105  (17/105)

Back to top Go down

Winters

Post  SupremeKiller on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm ok with him joining,so I voted yess
PT Maybe a game but we wouldn't know each other if it wasn't for this game so PT is more then just a game
U guys gave me a chance to join your family and I'm very happy for that Smile
So i say lets give winters a chance to come back home Cool
But it would be nice if maximaqueen and winters talk! Wink
SupremeKiller

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2008-10-31
Leeftijd : 44

Character
Level: 98
XP:
44/100  (44/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

that is first time i reply in this in this cool site .. sorry if i typed in wrong place

Post  Tarek on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:41 am

GOOOOOOOOOOD morning Very Happy .... I Would to get back with my home = rabith...

Tarek

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-07
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : http://r3birth.playogame.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=52

Character
Class:
Level:
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarek on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

Razz

Tarek

Character
Class:
Level:
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning

Post  Tarek on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am

i see still no one vote about me Sad really im too sad

Tarek

Character
Class:
Level:
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Voting system

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am

Evil or Very Mad
Well like i sayd before, the topic was supposed to be online 14 days.

What i see is that 7 peeps voted yes and 3 didnt know and 1 no.
Well well well, thats a lott of votes he. Sad
Ty for those who did take the 5 min to vote.

This gona be a long explaining part again. Laughing

Since i not happy with what i see ( we have 80 players? ) i try to figger out why only 11 votes.

Maybe this forum not so active for votes, although i askt many times to visit here.
So, maybe i try make a new forum than with easyier buttons exetera.
Will dump this poll into trash after my vacation and take the discusion back to clanchat cheers

Last thing i will try to do for winter is make a list and ask every1 persenaly yes or no or dont know.
Because this really doesnt feel good.
Almost start thinking a lott prolly dont care who enters our clan, and if clan doesnt care,
why should i say no to winter than. cheers

Well dont wanna be to pessimistic about this topic because my glass always half full. Very Happy

Anyway, i will take this thing back to pm system in game, and will leave it open for 3 more weeks prolly.
because that is the time i would be back after my vacation.

Ty for reading this and vote for it^^
Admin
Admin

Character
XP:
17/105  (17/105)

Back to top Go down

Post  BAAL on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 am

sadly our clanforum been kinda dead since from the start compared to other clansites Sad
i should know cuz im here daily and ONLY got 10x posts so far Embarassed

secondly: democracy fails Shocked
tho our forumvote says YES u should have seen the drama in clanchat after u logged out today when BC was over...

i rly dont wanna be in ur position now Rolling Eyes
BAAL

Character
XP:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Yep, i think your right Baal, So i think this forum we no need no more very soon.
About democration failing, Shocked
I didnt expect like 40 votes in here ,but i was looking for reactions.
To discus it and make it possible for winter to react on it.

Since i alreaddy sayd this vote might make it easier for me to say yes or no it was not because many voted in this poll.

But suddently after BC of last week when i launched the winter campagne in game again, the reactions finaly came out.
Sadly for me i was prepairing for my vacation and after BC had no time to stay online 1 more min.
But people kept me up to date by phone and msn ( and me thinking it was just a came? )

So, for my feadback i got atm, this is the situation.
Clan was for a while very upsett and I didnt even sayd he was in, but he was on nr1 in Q-list.
This was the point for many to say finaly out in the open ( clanchat ) they dont want him in.

Eric Tai left clan because he wanted to make a point .
I was thinking, maybe its Scotzian on him, because she can be very fast on conclusions ( if she is against something )
But it was Eric himself who left the clan. ( i dont need to explain how important he is for this clan )

So, when i arived in Amerika and we setteld in our place i talkt to Tony about it. Rolling Eyes
Great start for a vacation he. lol! lol! lol! BBQ -beer....Pristontalk...zzzzzzzzzzz
So my first reaction was like, ok , 1 leaving clan is no big deal and i dont care , because me have vacation.
So, second day Tony came over and sayd to me , Rob i dont care what you do but need to know
members want you to dicide on this 1 now and i agree on your dicision w/e you say.
But first he told me what members will leave also when \Tarek comes into this clan we all build and workt so hard for.

Well the Difficult part for me now is this.
I need to lett go my persenal vieuw on this 1 ( same as Pluis and espike and my wife and many more )
My persenal Vieuw was to give him a second chanche, because i thought thatwas possible to do.

Now after talkt to Eric on the phone ( how far do i need to go to convince meself )
and talkt to Pluis on the phone ( social call and a fast update PT )
and the updates i got from Tony i need to dicide for clan now.
Talkt to Eric and understand his points.

And i even lookt into old post in trash how we solved semelair things before.
Our system has always been simpel.
If like 2-3 players against joining some1 ( so letts say 4-5 now)
We wouldnt lett some1 join at all to keep the clan clear of drama exetera.
We all remember i expeld players before because of flame in clanchat or drama.
Didnt mean the players we expelld are bad players, but just didnt fitt into this clan.

Eric is not the only 1 that dont want him in.
So far on forum we had 1 vote against him.
And it was looking good for Tarek to come into our clan again.

But after few days of Eric leaving and me looking trough all sides of this topic,
this clan exualy dicided not to lett winter in.
Since i am the 1 that need to say yes or no What a Face
I dicide to say No for winter and hope winter will find a clan that will take him in.
I will leave this topic open for 1 more week so Tarek can see what happend.

Srry for those who wanted him in , this was my most difficult pale dicision so far for the clan.
Being leader of great clan isnt always easy.

Leaders are problemsolvers by talent and temperament, and by choice.................... scratch
Admin
Admin

Character
XP:
17/105  (17/105)

Back to top Go down

Post  BAAL on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:19 pm

hmmm... thats sad. but still enjoy ur BBQs on vacation drunken
and what u said about the clanpage in general - u gonna close it ? ? ? affraid
BAAL

Character
XP:
1/100  (1/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarek on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Bal.. pleas try to look urself..or feel me.. in same place.

Tarek

Character
Class:
Level:
XP:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tarek = wa7sh = winter >.<

Post  called on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm

hi all... I Dont understand and really surpise..was thought only Ten dont want me in the clan.. but when heard Eric...i really be surpsie.. Eric i hope to u read what i will type here.. ask urself first .. do u know Tarek good.. do u tryed to test or play or be with him some days or weeks or month .. to know and to be full sure he nice or not.. u said( no )eric .. about dont want me to join to clanis.. (without any resons)..but i know why u said No.. becuase u heard and get pmed bad thread about me.,, after last thread was at fourms ept ( i at now dont forget what u was said on me when i was new in clan( u said to Rob.. kick him Rob he is scammer bad guy..right eric..).. from that time u look to me not good guy ,.. and u belived ppls about im scammer or hacker or cheater.. how u eric belive fast.. ... i want to explain u exactly..about last time i was in clan rabith .. ....let me to tell u why was get that bad thread about me.. that be happend.. (because i repoted some ppls from Sync clanis).. becusue i saw them and knowed they useing respc items 102 with hack.... Leader clanis and his frends asking me to never show the other ppls about them useing that bad way(and dont forget i was new memeber there for 2mont only ).. but i left Syn clanis.. and went to ric showed all ppls to everyone be full carefull from Sync clanis.. because there some bad ppls ..useing hack ..2 kind hack ( Bot +respc items).. after i explained and told all ppls in ept about them,,,, Sync clanis be full angre and mad from me..after that ..they went to site pristontale fourms to open thread about me .. thread &..name ( Dont Trust Winter ),, right.. they typed there everything bad .&everything. to make me not able to join any clan .. also to not get fun with ppls in game.. also to lost frends.. also they did that to make all ppls afraid from me.. .i can show u Eric how many memeber from Sync clanis i repoted.. also i can show u the ppls pmed Rob or rabith memebers ,, about winter is bad and hacker .. ask youself why them do that.. maybe becuase im hacker or cheater or scammer or fucking kser.. Dont broke my heart eric.. let me to get fun with my frends // let me to get my love clan..i want to show u.. im frend awell server( Xternall) u still dont know me good..whynot to all to u .. and u Ten.. give me chance.. pleas guys i really so Sad .. and near to quit this game.. i saw no one want me to invite me..why all not help me.. want to show important thing u Rob + tony + Eric + ten/ i be so bad guy when see frends dont want me to get in clan.. i dont know what to say.. but i have to tell one thing.. if get back in rabith.. i will do my best to be family..one hand..pleas pleas help me.... .. life. What would you do without that someone you can tell ALL to?... who always understands?... who can be fun or serious, depending on what you need?

But sometimes friendship's road is a little bumpy. Or nauseatingly twisty. Or it's a complete and total dead end. What do you do when the relationship between you and your best buddy changes?

Scenario #1: Drifting Apart

You've always been tighter than new Doc Martens®️. But now things have changed. She no longer wants to jog with you. She'd rather hit the chat
with her new love interest. Your CD-burning sessions are just a memory.

It's a bummer when old buddies start having less in common. But sometimes these out-of-syncs don't last. It might be worth trying to get into your friend's new interest (not counting your best bud's new love, of course!). Or you might try something new on your own. Or meet some new folks who like doing the things you enjoy. Another thing to try is (gasp!) talking to your friend about it - in a non-in-your-face, -this-is-your-fault way. If you feel too emotional, try writing a thoughtful letter. Let it sit a couple of days, and read it again. The goal is telling how you feel, not "winning."

Scenario #2: Fights

"Yes, he is." "No, he isn't." The argument could continue for eternity.

No matter how sure you are that you're right, friendship is based on (sing it, Aretha!) R-E-S-P-E-C-T:

Since you and your bud aren't clones, you will disagree sometimes!
Is it really worth fighting over? If it's trivial, or you're not going to agree no matter what, why not give it up? Agree to disagree and get on with life.
Friends have differences of opinion without putting each other down.
Even if you'll never agree - try to see the other person's viewpoint. At least honor his right to have his own opinions. What is the definition of a friend? Who are your true friends? If ALL your friends left you at lunch without telling you, how would you feel, what would you do? How do you figure out wheather this is a real friend or not?

A real friend...
Read this and you will see...

-A friend brings gifts to your party -A true friend comes early to help prepare and stays late to help clean up -A friend hates when you call after midnight -A true friend asks why you took so long to call -A friend seeks to talk about your problems -A true friend seeks to help you with your problems -A friend wonders of your romantic history -A true friend can blackmail you with it -A friend acts like a guest when visiting -A true friend walks in and helps him/her self

-A friend expects you to always be there for them -A true friend expects to always be there for you

This should have answered the question!

called

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down