R3BIRTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post from peter

2 posters

Go down

A post from peter Empty A post from peter

Post  ikke Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 am

Hi all,

Just writting here.. to let you guys know that SUBA Games is still alive and we're working to bring all things back to normal.

Actually, I think things are gonna be weird for awhile, but when we're done SUBA Games is going to be totally different from what you remember. The first few things we're doing now is moving servers around and adjusting the code on some pages, just so there's something there for players to see... soon.

There's alot of questions players want to ask I'm sure, so I'll try to answer the major ones first regarding Priston Tale.

First of all, there's no plans to do a rollback on the servers, some players have found their way in, but I'm not going to take away the effort you put into the game.

Second, PLEASE do not make any deposits anywhere, if you did make a deposit before and you didn't get points, don't panic. When everything is back to normal, just contact support with your transaction ID (or receipt number with date) and we'll compensate you.

Of course everyone is also asking "how long will things be like this?". To be honest, I'm not sure.. but we're working hard, over the weekends and overtime to get things done ASAP.

Also I'm sure alot of people are wondering about the cash items that they activated before the sites unexpectedly came down. Again contact support later and be sure to tell us when you bought it, when you activated it and we'll check your information against the game logs before sending you a new replacement item.

Lastly I just want to mention that this is not an official announcement. Things will change, new things will come and I will do my best to update everyone so you never feel like you're left in the dark.

Again, thanks for everyone's support. I've been getting some nice comments through my Twitter.. you're welcome to give me a shout there anytime.
ikke
ikke

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2008-10-02
Leeftijd : 49

Character
Class: Atalanta
Level: 90
XP:
A post from peter Left_bar_bleue78/100A post from peter Empty_bar_bleue  (78/100)

http://esther475.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

A post from peter Empty PT patch

Post  SupremeKiller Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:48 pm

http://pt1.kicks-ass.net/index.php?showtopic=59&pid=532&st=0&#entry532

Very Happy after you download patch do a update then u in cya in game Razz Razz Razz
SupremeKiller
SupremeKiller

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2008-10-31
Leeftijd : 49

Character
Class: Mechanicien
Level: 98
XP:
A post from peter Left_bar_bleue44/100A post from peter Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum