R3BIRTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access to Members-Only Areas Please

2 posters

Go down

Access to Members-Only Areas Please Empty Access to Members-Only Areas Please

Post  Gast Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:25 am

Hi all,

Registered on the clan forums. Please can you give me access to the members area? Am a clan member. You can verify that it's truly me who registered in-game.

Also Schotzian, sent you a PM on the Suba forums. It's regarding reports of a member KSing etc. to Suba so wanted to point out to leadership.

See ya in-game!

WW.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Access to Members-Only Areas Please Empty Re: Access to Members-Only Areas Please

Post  Dolu Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:20 am

added

Dolu
Admin

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2008-10-04
Leeftijd : 46

Character
Class: Fighter
Level: 98
XP:
Access to Members-Only Areas Please Left_bar_bleue4/100Access to Members-Only Areas Please Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

Back to top Go down

Access to Members-Only Areas Please Empty Re: Access to Members-Only Areas Please

Post  Gast Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 am

Hey I haven't verified to anyone in-game that this is really WabidWabbit from EPT who is running this registered account. I might be a Twisted spy or something. Twisted Evil

As it happens I really am me. Honest!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  BAAL Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:44 am

sounds suspicious though now since twisted got big probs atm clown
BAAL
BAAL

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2008-11-01
Leeftijd : 48

Character
Class: Atalanta
Level: 100
XP:
Access to Members-Only Areas Please Left_bar_bleue1/100Access to Members-Only Areas Please Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gast Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 am

Will be in-game on Monday night after 7pm PST.
Schotzy also has my IM and can verify that way. Very Happy

Did make you think though didn't it? I've run several clans and having people pretend to be members signing up to get clan details on raids or strategy etc. isn't uncommon so is worth having some kind of in-game verification feature where they tell someone on the clan channel works well.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum